Some good tips on managing stress:
1) Don't pass judgement. Every time you pass judgement, you increase your stress level. Give people the benefit of the doubt and you'll feel more relaxed.
2) Always arrive a few minutes early. Being late can really raise your stress level. Ever notice that you catch all the red lights when you're in a hurry?
3) Seek support. When something is worrying you, find someone you trust and discuss it. It might not be as bad as you think, or maybe there is some positive action you can take.
4) Don't catch other's stress. Sure, it's good to be sympathetic and help when you can, but remember, you didn't create their problems. Their stress is their stress.
5) Listen more, talk less. Blood pressure goes up when you speak. Relax and really listen -- determine what they are really saying, it might help.
Hope this helps,