Monday, September 27, 2010

Sometimes little things can make you happy

I've got a blue button on my hair dryer.
The instructions said that when you push it, negative ions* come out in the air.

I have no idea if it really works, but even so, every morning when I'm drying my hair (I start with my head upside down) I push the button and I smile. :)

It's automatic -- I don't know if I'm smiling at myself because I'm pushing a button that does nothing, or if it really works.

It doesn't matter.

Bottom line, I always feel just a little better.

So, look for your blue buttons of happiness. They're out there!

And smile.

Have a great day,

Tracy





*negative ions are the good kind -- they are also produced by falling water, like your shower or a water fall. I think its why people love waterfalls so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment